This forum aims to introduce and discuss the challenges and strategies for smart mobility based on electric and automated vehicles. This forum consists of two sessions:
Session 1 will discuss mobility policy and deployment focusing on automated driving systems. Discussants will introduce the current deployment and policy framework, automated driving technology and service, National R&D for implementation. The experiences and lessons from advanced countries will be shared and various issues for promoting international cooperation in automated vehicle industries.
Session 2 will discuss about smart mobility strategy and service realization. In this session, discussants will share the experiences and lessons on transport automation, electrification, sharing and system integration for the mobility service realization. Recent innovative services based on electric vehicle, automated vehicle will be discussed. Specifically, smart mobility services in smart cities will also discussed for thinking about future directions of mobility transformation.
- Establishing automated vehicle and electric vehicle industry ecosystem
- Powering the transition to innovative mobility of automation, electrification, sharing and transport
- Experiences and challenges for promoting smart mobility
- Government’s policies and support for smart mobility and transformation
DATE AND TIME
- Date: Wednesday, May 4th, 2022
- Time: 14:00-17:20 PM (KST)