01. The Realization of Mobility Innovation
Building a Big Data Environment Based on Mobility Data “Supporting the establishment of evidence-based policies that are data-focused, and preparing a stepping stone for new added-value”: Building and providing a mobility-based DB analysis environment that can be practically used in the field rather than developing specific solutions
1. Big Data-based, Nationwide Integrated Mobility Survey and Analysis
→ A mobility + connectivity survey incorporating people/ vehicles/ transit mobility
• Performance analysis on total travel demand for interregional people, traffic volume of passenger cars vs. public transportation, travel time, and any inconveniences experienced during transit
• Daily pattern analysis of Individual departure times, travel times, and travel routes
• Through integration of daily pattern analysis, separate accessibility-based regular traffic (commuting / school) and economically inactive-traffic(shopping / leisure / business)
2. Improving Mobility Focused Around Poor Passage Areas
→ Poor passage conditions by region/ time zone, and areas of poor connection to public transportation, etc. Promoting user-customized improvement policies for those at a disadvantage of using mobility services
• Development of mobility Big Data-based traffic policy solutions including congestion management/ safety/ public transportation/ balanced nationwide development, etc.
3. Future Mobility Innovation Designs Based on the Citizens’ Integrated Mobility Index
→ Provision for innovation plans regarding transportation methods, services, operations, and facilities.
Juyoung Kim firstname.lastname@example.org